In this podcast with weight loass coach Leslie Chen learn about outgrowing the food and weight obsession, realizing unlimited food freedom, while gaining a little-black-dress body.
In this podcast you will discover:
- Outgrowing the food and weight obsession versus overcoming it.
- How did Leslie lose 50 pounds in a year and keep it off for 16 years so far?
- What’s the trick about Asian and Chinese food which helped Leslie lose it effortlessly?
- Can people in other countries ignore counting calories while still staying fit? Does the Calorie-in-Calorie-out theory work in reality?”
- What’s food obsession?
- What’s #1 most important thing about removing food obsession?
- Is food freedom – losing weight while eating freely – really possible, as most people in North America seem to believe that you have to be on certain food restriction regimen in order to keep the weight at bay?
Outgrowing the Food and Weight Obsession
Leslie Chen Social Links
Leslie Chen Special Offer
To join her free, limited-time masterclass The 5 Winning Keys To Stop Food Addiction While Gaining A Head-Turning Body, visit: www.riselean.training/r/c
Leslie Chen Bio
– To join her free, limited-time masterclass The 5 Winning Keys To Stop Food Addiction While Gaining A Head-Turning Body, visit: www.riselean.training/r/c
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, and business author, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
Are you just starting a business? Then check out our great book Fabulous Fempreneurship. This is a complete business startup guide. Everything you need to know to get your business up and running!
For a limited time only, use coupon code FAB50 to get the printed edition of our Fabulous Fempreneurship book for only $10.00 (CAD) + shipping!
If you liked this podcast episode, “Outgrowing the Food and Weight Obsession”, you may like the following episodes. And don’t forget to subscribe via your favorite podcast platform and leave a review so we can continue to bring you more episodes!