ENGAGE with Your Customers
*Almost 6 hours of solid content with actionable suggestions you can apply to your business on Monday morning. *Free Workbook to help you to apply what you’ve learned. *Bonus Video on the basics of market segmentation. Certificate of completion issued by the prestigious Marketing IMPACT Council ™. Learn how to engage with your customers and turn your customers into brand fanatics.
Who is the ENGAGE course for?
- New entrepreneurs who want to learn how to ENGAGE with their customers
- Entrepreneurs who want to understand consumer behaviour
- Small businesses that want to engage with new clients
- Course price US $690 – Get special discounts with our unique codes. (see bottom of page)
What will you get?
- Almost 6 hours of solid content with actionable suggestions you can apply to your business on Monday morning.
- *Free Workbook to help you to apply what you’ve learned.
- *Bonus Video on the basics of market segmentation.
- Certificate of completion issued by the prestigious Marketing IMPACT Council™. (MIC)
- *MIC will also offer access to discounted membership options for qualified individuals and organizations, as well as special access and pricing for Greco Associates’ advisory services, and for Council Strategic Partners such as CommunicationsMatch™, WeCare4®, MDLIVE, and RGI.
- *Complimentary access to course creator Michael Solomon, Ph.D. for questions or comments.
About Your Instructor
Michael R. Solomon, Ph.D.
Michael “wrote the book” on understanding consumers. Literally. Hundreds of thousands of business students have learned about Marketing from his books including Consumer Behavior: Buying, Having, and Being — the most widely used book on the subject in the world. Much in demand as a keynote speaker, Michael often is asked to provide briefings to global executive teams who want significant increases in their bottom line and who understand that’s accomplished by a deeper connection with their customers.
Michael’s mantra: We don’t buy products because of what they do. We buy them because of what they mean. He advises global clients in leading industries such as apparel and footwear (Calvin Klein, Levi Strauss, Under Armour, Timberland), financial services and e-commerce (eBay, Progressive), CPG (Procter & Gamble, Campbell’s), retailing (H&M), sports (Philadelphia Eagles), manufacturing (DuPont, PP&G) and transportation (BMW, United Airlines) on marketing strategies to make them more consumer-centric.
He regularly appears on television shows including The Today Show, Good Morning America and CNN to comment on consumer issues, and he is frequently quoted in major media outlets such as The New York Times, USA Today, Adweek and Time. Michael is a Contributor at Forbes.com, where he writes about issues related to consumer behavior, marketing and retailing. Michael’s latest book is The New Chameleons: How to Connect with Consumers Who Defy Categorization (Kogan Page, 2021). This title recently won the NYC Big Book Award in the Marketing & Sales/PR category.
As a Professor of Marketing (in the Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia) and an industry consultant, Michael combines cutting-edge academic theory with actionable real-world strategies. His articles, published in journal including Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Marketing, Journal of Advertising, Journal of Retailing and Journal of Business Research, have been cited over 30,000 times. He helps managers get inside the heads of their customers so they can anticipate and satisfy their deepest and most pressing needs – today and tomorrow. An executive at Subaru said it best: “The man is a scholar who is current and street-wise.”
To get US$100 off the ENGAGE course, use the following promo codes: