Surviving drama, trauma and chaos in family business is familiar to many who run family businesses. Our expert, Anthea Mumby took over her family insurance business in her 30’s and increased the revenue to millions. During that time, she experienced drama, trauma and chaos but learned how to ride the waves to business success and so can you!
In this podcast you will discover:
- Anthea Mumby’s background growing up in a family business
- Some of the biggest highlights in her business? And what were some of the biggest challenges?
- What are the 4 disruptions many family owned businesses face?
- Why is a common Vision so important for a family business?
- Many people who don’t work in a family business think that when you work with your family you will always have support – is that true?
- What free resources does Anthea offer to help family business owners?
Surviving Drama, Trauma, and Chaos in Family Business; How to Ride the Waves to Business Success
Anthea Mumby Social Links
Anthea Mumby Special Offer
Download Anthea’s FREE guide, “Surviving Disruption in Your Family Business”
Anthea Mumby Bio
Anthea Mumby is a consultant whose purpose is to buoy up Family Business owners who are suffering because they feel alone. When they are feeling isolated, burdened, and lonely, Anthea connects, supports, and empowers them so that they can Ride the Waves to business success.
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, and business author, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
Are you just starting a business? Then check out our great book Fabulous Fempreneurship. This is a complete business startup guide. Everything you need to know to get your business up and running!
For a limited time only, use coupon code FAB50 to get the printed edition of our Fabulous Fempreneurship book for only $10.00 (CAD) + shipping!
If you liked this podcast episode, “Surviving Drama, Trauma, and Chaos in Family Business; How to Ride the Waves to Business Success”, you may like the following episodes. And don’t forget to subscribe via your favorite podcast platform and leave a review so we can continue to bring you more episodes!