A one on one course over Zoom. If you want to learn how to write Search Engine Optimized (SEO) copy for your blog that delights and connects with potential customers but don’t know how, this course is for you.
Who is the blogging course for?
- New entrepreneurs who want to create unique content for their business
- Entrepreneurs who have a website but no content
- Small businesses that want to engage with new clients
- Entrepreneurs who do not how to optimize their content for SEO
- People who prefer personalized one on one coaching at an affordable price.
- Course price $99
What will you learn?
- How to write compelling headlines for attention
- How to find your writing style
- How to find keywords to attract readers
- Show how you can easily add visuals (videos, podcasts, pictures) to illustrate your blog
- How to link out to other sites or to other sections of your site for more authority
- How to use internal links for better SEO
- How to optimize your blog for SEO
About Your Instructor
Elaine Slatter, BA
Bio: Elaine spent over 10 years heading up Canadian marketing at a multi-national US based corporation and writing copy for promotions. As an entrepreneur, Elaine is currently a featured blogger for “She Owns It”, a women’s entrepreneurial blog as well as a wordpress developer at XL Consulting Group. She is author of “Fabulous Fempreneurship”, a business startup guide for women entrepreneurs. Elaine also was a copywriter for the “Review”, the Burlington Chamber of Commerce quarterly magazine for 4 years.