Leadership of an organization impacts the company’s culture. So what idoes designing a culture of courage mean? Listen to our podcast with Daniel Edds, a practicing management consultant for over 25 years.
In this podcast you will learn:
- How the system of leadership has impact on company culture
- What is a courageous culture and what does this mean for employees
- How does an emerging leader or entrepreneur go about designing a courageous culture
- What is the impact of fear on culture and how does a leader eradicate it?
- Why Daniel wrote a book on leadership
- What are the action oriented take-aways you can begin to do today, to create a courageous workforce?
Designing a Culture of Courage
Daniel Edds Social Links
Special Offer from Daniel Edds
- 30 minutes of consultation time
- Three special reports. Just go to my website and they are free to download:
- Creating a Culture of High Employee Engagement
- Creating a Culture of Courage
- Servant Leadership – Eight Steps to the Ultimate Transforming Culture
- In the States, free shipping on the book if ordered through the website. Leveraging the Genetics of Leadership, cracking the code of sustainable team performance.
Daniel Edds Bio
For 25 years Dan Edds has been a practicing management consultant, working with state & local government, healthcare, K-12 education, higher education, and nonprofits. He is the author of 2 books, the first, Transformation Management, and his most recent, Leveraging the Genetics of Leadership, Cracking the code of sustainable team performance. His latest book demonstrates how elite organizations are revolutionizing the practice of leadership, recreating the world of work, and setting new standards for employee engagement and customer value. In addition, Dan’s article by the same title of his book appeared in the inaugural edition of the “Chronicle of Leadership and Management.”
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, and business author, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
Are you just starting a business? Then check out our great book Fabulous Fempreneurship. This is a complete business startup guide. Everything you need to know to get your business up and running!
If you liked this podcast on running multiple businesses and keeping it together, you may like: