Our podcast guest, Liz Grantham, from Johannesburg South Africa, talks about how important functional movement is for your body. Liz calls it “a pension plan for your body!” We need to learn how to increase and maintain strength, balance, flexibility and mobility as you work from home.
In this podcast you will learn:
- What exactly is functional movement?
- How is TheOptimal.me different from yoga or pilates or other movement programs?
- How do these movements specifically address the physical ailments found in female entrepreneurs?
- What impact does working from home or other COVID issues have on staying functionally fit?
- What other wellness tips and recommendations do you have in conjunctions with movement?
How to Increase and Maintain Strength
Linkedin Co. Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/theoptimalme/
Sign up for a free trial of the Optimal Me program and 21 onboarding program
From March 15th to April 6, 2021 50% off programs
Liz Grantham Bio
Liz Grantham is the founder of TheOptimal.me She has more than thirty years of experience in marketing and advertising with global clients such as Visa, Shell, and Sony Mobile, working on projects including the Olympics.
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
To view all our podcasts for women entrepreneurs, click here.
If you liked this podcast you may like these:
Entrepreneurial Mindset for Women
7 Steps to Delivering on Your Dream to be an Entrepreneur
From Behind to In Front of the Camera