AI and workflow automation is the future for business growth, but what does that mean for your business? From social media management, financials and workflow automation, all facets of your business can be streamlined for faster growth without incurring significant expenses. Our expert, Kamran Rahman breaks it down for our listeners in easy to understand concepts.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Some of the biggest challenges businesses face today when it comes to workflow automation? How can implementing AI solutions help alleviate those challenges?
- Examples of howKamran has helped clients use technology to improve their operations? What were the goals, and what were the results?
- What industries or types of companies seem to be early adopters of these technologies? And what characteristics does Kamran look for in a client to determine if workflow automation could provide significant benefits for their business?
- What is involved in doing an initial assessment of a company’s workflows and opportunities for improvement?
- Once opportunities are identified, what are some of the most common types of AI and automation solutions recommended? Are there any specific tools or platforms typically implemented?
- what should business owners know about the time and investment required to see a return on investment from these types of projects? What kinds of savings or performance improvements can they typically expect?
AI and Workflow Automation, How it’s Helping Businesses Save Money and Scale – Audio
AI and Workflow Automation, How it’s Helping Businesses Save Money and Scale – Video
50% off the starter package subscription …go to https://www.soratech.co/ and use code STARTUP50
Kamran Rahman Bio
Kamran Rahman is the Founder of Soratech.co, leveraging years of workflow automation expertise gained as a software sales professional and his co-founders expertise as a consultant at one of the largest tech consulting firms PwC.
Specializing in AI strategy and implementation, Kamran helps organizations address their most pressing challenges through rigorous assessments, innovative solution design, and ensuring ROI.
As an early pioneer in the field, Kamran’s unique experience evaluating operations across diverse industries positions him as a leader in strategically applying emerging technologies like RPA, AI and advanced analytics.
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, and business author, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
Are you just starting a business? Then check out our great book Fabulous Fempreneurship. This is a complete business startup guide. Everything you need to know to get your business up and running!
For a limited time only, use coupon code FAB50 to get the printed edition of our Fabulous Fempreneurship book for only $10.00 (CAD) + shipping!
If you liked this podcast episode, “AI and Workflow Automation”, you may like the following episodes. And don’t forget to subscribe via your favorite podcast platform and leave a review so we can continue to bring you more episodes!