Productivity hacks are so important to leverage modern technology tools in your business. In this podcast we explore productivity hacks for today’s women entrepreneurs. Our guest expert is Maria Vicens, who is a productivity expert having workd with some major brands such as New Balance. Don’t miss this episode! to advance your business!
In this podcast you will discover:
- Can you share your journey and how you became a Productivity Expert?
- What does Productivity mean? What are some common misconceptions about productivity, and how can we avoid falling into these traps?
- In your opinion, what are the key challenges that women entrepreneurs face when it comes to managing their productivity? How can they overcome these?
- Goal setting is crucial for success. How can women entrepreneurs set meaningful goals and stay focused on achieving them?
- Technology offers a wide range of productivity tools and apps. Which ones do you recommend, and how can we leverage technology effectively?
- How important is self-care for productivity? What self-care practices do you suggest to recharge and stay motivated?
Productivity Hacks for Today’s Women Entrepreneurs Podcast (Audio)
Productivity Hacks for Today’s Women Entrepreneurs Podcast (Video)
Maria Vicens Social Links
Maria Vicens Special Offer
20% off Individual Coaching Package
- Free Discovery Call
- 6 60-minute virtual sessions (bi-weekly)
- Relevant Supporting Documentation
- Email Support
To activate this special offer, use code FABFEM and email to email@example.com
Maria Vicens Bio
Maria Vicens is a Productivity expert with a diverse background in engineering, leadership, and human resources. With a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and 15 years of experience in various industries, Maria brings a unique blend of analytical skills and leadership experience. Maria is passionate about helping individuals and organizations optimize their performance and find balance. She brings a deep love for nature, a commitment to a healthy lifestyle, and a strong faith to her coaching and mentoring approach.
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, and business author, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
Are you just starting a business? Then check out our great book Fabulous Fempreneurship. This is a complete business startup guide. Everything you need to know to get your business up and running!
For a limited time only, use coupon code FAB50 to get the printed edition of our Fabulous Fempreneurship book for only $10.00 (CAD) + shipping!
If you liked this podcast episode, “Productivity Hacks for Today’s Women Entrepreneurs”, you may like the following episodes. And don’t forget to subscribe via your favorite podcast platform and leave a review so we can continue to bring you more episodes!