If success isn’t bringing you the happiness you expected then the paradox of success podcast with guest expert, Tamsen Taylor is just what you need to get your life back on track so that you love your life.
In this podcast you will discover:
- What exactly is the Paradox of Success?
- Do you think that women being caught in the Paradox of Success is common?
- Why do you think that actually feeling successful has become so difficult for women?
- Why are you so passionate about helping women feel successful?
- You lead a mom’s group and a mom’s business group on Facebook (FYI – Guelph Moms Supporting Moms, we’re over 4.6K members right now, Guelph Business Moms, we’re over 1.4K members ) – in your opinion, do moms, especially moms who are entrepreneurs, face particular struggles in feeling successful?
- If a listener hears this and realizes that she’s caught in the Paradox of Success, what should she do?
Paradox of Success
Tamsen Taylor Social Links
Tamsen Taylor Special Offer to Book Launch!
Download a free chapter of “Paradox of Success” and receive an invitation to to the Paradox of Success virtual book launch on June 25, 2022. (The free chapter of the book will be available after the book launch using the link below).
Tamsen Taylor Bio
Tamsen is a Confidence Trainer and Community Builder who creates events and courses that are opportunities for you to connect with yourself, other people, and your deepest purpose. This connection is the foundation for experiencing peace and trust in yourself, and being able to bring your best self to the things that are most important to you.
Tamsen is the author of The Paradox of Success: Why Success Sucks and 15 Other Curiosities of Confidence, Happiness, and Healing, launching June 25 2022.
You can reach her at her website www.tamsenconnects.com or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, and business author, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
Are you just starting a business? Then check out our great book Fabulous Fempreneurship. This is a complete business startup guide. Everything you need to know to get your business up and running!
If you liked this podcast episode, “The Paradox of Success: Why so many “successful” women hate their life and what to do about it.”, you may like the following episodes. And don’t forget to subscribe via your favorite podcast platform and leave a review so we can continue to bring you more episodes!