How to get in shape and stay in shape isn’t as hard as it seems reveals our weight loss specialist, Stavros Mastrogiannis. However, the goal for all of us is sustainable weight loss and Stavros explains how we can achieve this, too!
In this podcast you will discover
- How can you fit in a workout when you are very busy?
- Most women entrepreneurs are very busy people, how can they find time to plan healthy meals?
- As you know cravings are part of life especially when you are under stress. What is the best way to deal with cravings?
- How can you eat healthy when you have lunch and dinner meetings all the time?
- You are an expert on helping people achieve sustainable weight loss, but yourself never had a weight problem. How can you understand people with a weight problem?
- The vast majority of people who lose weight regain the weight back. What is your opinion as to why most people can’t keep the weight off?
How to Get in Shape and Stay in Shape no Matter How Busy You Are!
Stavros Mastrogiannis Social Links
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/liveyourwaythin
Stavros Mastrogiannis Special Offer
Offer 1 – A special report on 3 practical tips on how to resist cravings: https://www.liveyourwaythin.com/specialreport
Offer 2 – Subscription Program : Connect with Stavros to learn more about this new program at email@example.com
Offer 3 – Stavros Mastrogiannis book, “Fat No More”
Stavros Mastrogiannis Bio
Any weight loss expert can help you lose weight, but when it comes to sustainable weight loss, Stavros Mastrogiannis is the expert you want to be talking to.
Stavros is a 29-year veteran of the weight loss field and the creator of the Live Your Way Thin System. An unconventional approach to weight loss that helps people lose weight for life by helping them redevelop five ancient habits that most modern societies have forgotten
What enabled him to come up with the answer to sustainable weight loss, in significant part, was his upbringing. Unlike most other weight loss experts, his position on weight loss, health, and nutrition was not shaped by simply studying in a classroom or the certification process. He was raised on a Greek island where thin and healthy was the norm, and people in their 90s lived productive lives. That unique life experience gave him an insight into weight loss, nutrition, and health that very few weight loss experts have.
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, and business author, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
Are you just starting a business? Then check out our great book Fabulous Fempreneurship. This is a complete business startup guide. Everything you need to know to get your business up and running!
If you liked this podcast episode, “How to Get in Shape and Stay in Shape, no Matter How Busy You are”, you may like the following episodes. And don’t forget to subscribe via your favorite podcast platform and leave a review so we can continue to bring you more episodes!