Dr. Preston-Ortiz from Goodyear, Arizona talks about passion and capitalizing on the unknown. Dina, has multiple passions, the passion for teaching business, the passion for music and also the passion for enjoying life.
Passion and Capitalizing on the Unknown
In the podcast Dina talks about
- How we can use our passions to guide our talents that lead to growth
- How can talent development lead to creating distinct competencies
- What is the importance of embracing the unknown as opportunities to find new business pathways?
- How can embracing the unknown lead to niche markets with reduced competition
- With so much change in the world right now, how can entrepreneurs discover fast, but solid solutions in difficult situations that lead to new opportunities?
- What role does gratitude and joy play developing your passion and talent to a capitalize on the the unknown?
Passion and Capitalizing on the Unknown Podcast
Season 3 – Episode #31
Dina Preston-Ortiz Social Links
Get Our Favourite Top 10 Hardcore Tips for Increasing Profits!
Listen to country/rock music from Dina Preston’s Band here:
The new “Field of Blue” album is now available on I-Tunes.
The song “Where is She” is perfect for women entrepreneurs!
Dr. Preston-Ortiz Bio
Dr. Preston-Ortiz has traveled and worked in 43 countries through her business, DEO Entertainment Group and as leader of the Dina Preston Band contracting entertainment and production for various corporate and government clients such as the Department of Defense and U.S. State Department. She has also lectured globally and as a workshop moderator on behalf of the U.S. State Department under President Obama’s Statecraft Initiative. As a global award-winning entrepreneurial leadership expert, Dr. Preston-Ortiz brings a message of how-to guide and lead SUCCESS in the dynamic environments of Business.
In addition to owning a global entertainment company, Dr. Preston-Ortiz is currently serving as a residential faculty member within the Maricopa Community College District in the area of Business/IT. She is a recent recipient of the 2019 AACC Dale P. Parnell Faculty Distinction Recognition. In 2018 she was recognized with a National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development Excellence Award.
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
If you liked this podcast on passion and capitalizing on the unknown, you may like: