In this podcast, we explore with Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva why reinvention is the most essential skill for 2022. In this changing business world, businesses and individuals need to reinvent themselves constantly. It is a challenging business environment we are in right now with world events putting a lot of pressure on businesses across the globe and change occuring at a very rapid speed. We all need to be our own Chief Reinvention Officer.
In this episode you will discover:
- What is reinvention?
- What has been Dr. Nadya’s path as entrepreneur so far and how she arrived on the topic of reinvention as the focus of her work?
- How is reinvention different from innovation or change management?
- Why is reinvention THE most essential skill?
- What key trends does Dr. Nadya see emerging in female entrepreneurship?
- What would be Dr.Nadya’s most important advice to our listeners?
Why Reinvention Is THE Most Essential Skill for 2022
Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva Social Links
- LinkedIn profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadyazhexembayeva/
- Facebook @nadya.zhexembayeva, @ChiefReinventionOfficer
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay
- YouTube channel Chief Reinvention Officer
- Website: https://www.learn2reinvent.com/
Free preview of the latest book “The Chief Reinvention Officer Handbook: How to Thrive in Chaos”: https://www.learn2reinvent.com/handbook
Invitation to our free live 5-day Easy Reinvention Lab in April: https://www.learn2reinvent.com/lab
The Labs are held frequently, so if you miss the April session check back for the next one.
Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva Bio
Founder and Chief Reinvention Officer, The Reinvention Academy (USA)
In Ventures magazine calls her “The Reinvention Guru.” TEDx Navasink calls her “The Queen of Reinvention.” Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva is a scientist, entrepreneur, and author specializing in resilience and reinvention.
As a consultant, Nadya helped such companies as Coca-Cola, Cisco, L’Oreal Group, Danone, Henkel, Erste Bank and others reinvent their products, leadership practices, and business models to meet new market demands and prepare for incoming disruptions. As a speaker, she delivered keynotes to over 100,000 executives, and four TEDx talks. As an author, she wrote several award-winning books – most recently, “The Chief Reinvention Officer Handbook: How to Thrive in Chaos.”
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, and business author, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
Are you just starting a business? Then check out our great book Fabulous Fempreneurship. This is a complete business startup guide. Everything you need to know to get your business up and running!
If you liked this podcast episode, “Why Reinvention Is THE Most Essential Skill for 2022”, you may like the following episodes. And don’t forget to subscribe via your favorite podcast platform and leave a review so we can continue to bring you more episodes!