In our podcast with Hera Zee, we are going to learn why more reach and visibility is the last thing to focus on in business. Hera is a sales and marketing strategist for online entrepreneurs and in this podcast you will discover:
- If Reach + Visibility are last, what do you focus on first?
- How do you make sure your offers sell?
- Why don’t you do big splashy public launches?
- What marketing strategies are you completely ditching in 2022?
- What’s the #1 mistake you see most entrepreneurs making on Social Media?
- What are some of your best list building strategies?
- You don’t post on social media that often! How do you get away with that and still grow your business?
- You say your Google drive is worth $20 million…what’s in there !?
Why MORE reach + Visibility is the LAST Thing to focus on in business!
Hera Zee Social Links
Hera Zee Bio
Hera Zee is a Sales + Marketing Strategist for Online Entrepreneurs who want to structure their business for profit, sustainability + growth. For the past decade, Hera has been a strategist behind the scenes of thousands of businesses and has become known for her ability to find a business’ blindspots + leverage them to increase profit + sales. Her real, honest and transparent way of explaining things is a refreshing take on Marketing in 2022.
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, and business author, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
Are you just starting a business? Then check out our great book Fabulous Fempreneurship. This is a complete business startup guide. Everything you need to know to get your business up and running!
If you liked this podcast episode, “Why MORE reach + Visibility is the LAST Thing to focus on in business!”, you may like the following episodes. And don’t forget to subscribe via your favorite podcast platform and leave a review so we can continue to bring you more episodes!