In this podcast Executive and Career Coach, Terry McDougall from Chicago, USA talks about using leverage to maximize your impact. How to achieve success at work and reach your goals, She discusses how to gain the confidence to make decisions and move projects forward. In this podcast you will learn:
- What are some of the biggest pitfalls with female entrepreneurs that keep them from the success they desire and deserve?
- What is meant by leverage and why is it important?
- What are the 5 leverage points and how does one go about incorporating them in their day?
- Why more women don’t incorporate these leverage points into their day-to-day routines?
- In Terry’s book “Winning the Game of Work.” she explains what is meant by the “game of work” and how does someone “win”?
Using Leverage to Maximize Your Impact
Terry McDougall Bio
Terry Boyle McDougall is an Executive & Career Coach and CEO of Terry B. McDougall Coaching. She helps high-achieving women remove obstacles that keep them stuck so they can enjoy more success and satisfaction in their lives and careers. Before becoming a coach, Terry was a long-time corporate marketing executive where she led teams, developed strategies and advised senior leaders to drive business results. She is the author of Winning the Game of Work: Career Happiness and Success on Your Own Terms.
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
If you liked this podcast you may like these: