Starting & Running A Fashion Business
Jigna Shah has been running her high-end fashion business for over 20 years. She is CEO of Revé Fashions. In our podcast we talk about what background you need to have to open this kind of business. How to pick the right niche, how to market, and how to stay ahead of the trends. Much of Jigna’s advice in this podcast can be applied to other businesses. Starting and running a fashion business is just like any other business, it is founded on sound business practices. If you are a startup, this is a podcast you must bookmark and listen to several times!
Need some business advice? For a one on one free 30-minute consultation with Jigna, contact her at:
Jigna Shah Bio
Jigna S. Shah (C.E.O of REVE’) one of the top high-end clothing Brands in Gujarat, with own Flagship store in the most upscale area of Ahmedabad & Mumbai. Jigna is a graduate from NIFT(National Institute of Fashion Technology) and also has a Masters in Commerce(from School of Commerce)
- Honoured as one of the 100 Women faces as Womennovators of India for 2018…!
- Honoured with a Global Award as one of the “50 MOST INFLUENTIAL GLOBAL YOUTH LEADERS” by World Federation.
- Awarded “ICONIC WOMAN” Award, or leaders creating a better world from the only International chamber with Most Dynamic women leaders from the world, having chapters in 500+ countries..
- Selected as one of the 100 Women Entrepreneurs of India for 2016 for the incredible contribution as a role model to women, by World Bank Training Leadership Program..
- Declared as one of the top 5 most popular Designers of Gujarat, who have not only worked on national soil but have put Gujarat on the international map…
- Selected as “Super Woman”, by Most acclaimed Hindi film star VidyaBalan’s “Super Woman” Contest by Radio FM 95 & Radio aired Jigna Shah’s life story on the radio for 6 months…
- Privileged to be a jury member of “Udgam Awards”, to congratulate and honour the Most Outstanding women for 2016…
- Jigna Shah is on the panel of most prestigious National final Jury for the world-class NIFT(National Institute of Fashion Technology) for admissions.
- REVE’-Signature Brand of Jigna Shah is declared as the Best Destination for Shopping in Ahmedabad, by the Biggest & Most Popular Portal “CITYSHOR”
- Declared “Pride of Gujarat”,”Pride of Maharashtra” & “Pride of India” by Narendra Modi’s n.g.o, Namo
- Jigna Shah has been empaneled by KVIC (Khadi& Village Industries), to revive Khadi, Produce& Market it on National, and International Platforms.
- Jigna Shah has been on the “Wall of Fame”, on Asia’s Biggest Club .007
- The India Committee Chairperson for Fashion for ALL Ladies League (ALL), is the world’s largest All-inclusive international women’s chamber and a movement for the Welfare, Wealth, and Wellbeing of ALL.
- Most acclaimed Institutes of India E.D. I, NIFT &Nirma Institute have documented a story on Jigna Shah for her success, for future reference of students.
- On the jury & Visiting Faculty with world-class NIFT,NID & EDI.
- Speaker, Panelist & Moderator on Biggest Platforms of India like E-Chai.
- Opening Retail Outlets all across the globe, based on our Rich Textiles & Hand-Embroideries
- Adopting Gujarat villages & contemporizing their art & marketing it, helping them generating money for better livelihood.
- Giving 20-year rich experience of knowledge in Fashion Industry by the way of workshops.
- Giving a platform to graduating students, in terms of mentoring them in various projects.
- Contributing to the deprived sections of Society & generating funds for them by organizing events like Fashion Shows & other such events for a social cause.
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company, specializing in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, and social media.