Do you take care of your health? Entrepreneurs are always on the go, with irregular hours. Couple that with poor eating habits, and continuous stress, there are many reasons why you you might not take time to take care of your health. For Antonietta Botacelli, the stress of being in an abusive relationship that started after her marriage, put her life in jeopardy.
In this episode Antonietta talks about
- Her health diagnosis with a 20% chance of dying
- How she was able to get her health back on track
- The one thing that keeps her motivated to stay on track with her health
- Antonietta’s four tips for those who are searching for a healthier lifestyle
Take Care of Your Health
A Podcast with Antonietta Botacelli
Social Links for Antonietta Botacelli
- FB Business Page: https://www.facebook.com/abottiwithantonietta
- FB Group Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/abottiwithantonietta
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/abottiwithantonietta/
- Website: www.abotti.ca
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/antonietta-botticelli-1399b418b/
Get a taste of Antonietta’s online community with a complimentary online class.To get this FREE offer, email Antonietta at email@example.com and mention the Fabulous Fempreneuirship podcast. Now is time to take care of your health and kickstart your fitness in 2021!
Antonietta Botticelli Bio
In 2016 I was a full-blown diabetic, could not tie my shoes or walk more than 20 mins and had 20% chance of dying.
Fast forward to June 2018, I managed to lose 141 lbs, kicked diabetes to the curb, became a certified group fitness instructor, created a fitness program called abotti and reduced my chances of dying to less than 5%.
Abotti with Antonietta is a fun low impact group fitness experience that incorporates everyday practical movements. Everyone is welcomed – all ages, all fitness levels, male and female – it is essentially a party – with real people like you and me.
I have also developed a very infectious and engaging community across the country where we inspire and motivate one another to live our best life. I currently have over 3,000 members.
I am also a WW (formerly known as Weight Watchers) Coach, and facilitate 2 workshops a week.
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
If you liked this podcast you may like these episodes: