Our podcast guest, Sandy Forster, from Australia knows a thing or two about money mindset for female entrepreneurs. At one time she had no money! She was $100,000 in debt and went from welfare to millionaire. Women struggle to create success and prosperity, so the topic of a money mindset for female entrepreneurs is so important in your life journey. You can manifest more money and Sandy will show us how.
In this podcast you will discover:
- Why Sandy thinks so many women struggle to create success and prosperity?
- The secret to creating abundance is combining practical actions with mindset techniques – why is that?
- Creating space for prosperity. What does Sandy mean by that?
- Sometimes we have big dreams but we don’t believe its possible to achieve them. What can we do to turn that around?
- What are some of the ways women sabotage attracting (or keeping) more money in their life?
- A final piece of inspiration for our listeners from Sandy
Money Mindset for Female Entrepreneurs
Sandy Forster Social Links
- FB Business Profile: https://www.facebook.com/Sandylforster
- FB Personal Page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=736250936
- FB Private Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Lawofattractionprosperitysecrets
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sandylforster
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wwealthy
Sandy Forster Bio
Sandy Forster is the money mindset mentor for women world-wide who are ready to experience more abundance and freedom in their life. Sandy went from welfare to millionaire, been featured in Oprah’s Aussie Secret and and loves inspiring and empowering women to break through their blocks, manifest more money and create a life they’re truly passionate about.
Her award-winning international bestseller How to Be Wildly Wealthy Fast has been translated into over 11 languages, she’s the host of the Wildly Wealthy Women podcast and she’s transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of women worldwide.
Sandy lives in her own tropical paradise near the beach in sunny Australia and has wild kangaroos grazing in her back yard every afternoon. You can connect with her at https://www.wildlywealthy.com/
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, and business author, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
Are you just starting a business? Then check out our great book Fabulous Fempreneurship. This is a complete business startup guide. Everything you need to know to get your business up and running!
If you liked this podcast episode, “Money Mindset for Female Entrepreneurs”, you may like the following episodes. And don’t forget to subscribe via your favorite podcast platform and leave a review so we can continue to bring you more episodes!