Content creation scares a lot of business people. They want to be able to do content creation quickly and efficiently. Our podcast guest, Deidre Tshien can help you explode your list because you will have so much content creation and spending so little time creating it!
In this podcast you will discover
- A little bit about Deidre’s entrepreneurial journey?
- What does Deirdre do in her business today?
- What is a common misconception out there about growing a business? Where do you think that comes from?
- Learn more about Viralocity Marketing… what is it and how does one do it?
- A lot of time and energy can go into creating content for entrepreneurs. Is this what they should be focussing on, and if so, how?
- If someone was only going to take away just one thing from this episode, what would would it to be?
How to Take the Crappiness Out of Content Creation
Deirdre Tshien Social Links
IG: @deirdretshien & @capshohq
Deirdre Tshien Bio
Deirdre is the Founder & CEO of Capsho, software that helps entrepreneurs take the crappiness out of content creation. She is also the creator of Viralocity Marketing, author of The Traffic Formula and host of The Remarkable Entrepreneur & The Remarkable Entrepreneur’s Playbook podcast.
She is a serial entrepreneur, having founded and led 7 businesses across 5 industries in the last 9 years, and has navigated the entire spectrum of experiences and emotions (the good, the bad and the ugly) that comes with starting, running and closing businesses.
With her hands-on experience in successfully growing her businesses to 6 & 7 figures, she now coaches and works hands-on with entrepreneurs to turn followers into buyers (while only spending 2 hours a week on social media).
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, and business author, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
Are you just starting a business? Then check out our great book Fabulous Fempreneurship. This is a complete business startup guide. Everything you need to know to get your business up and running!
If you liked this podcast episode, “How to Take the Crappiness Out of Content Creation”, you may like the following episodes. And don’t forget to subscribe via your favorite podcast platform and leave a review so we can continue to bring you more episodes!