Lynn Power from the Berkshires, just north of New York City, left her successful career as CEO of advertising firm, J. Walter Thompson NY to start her own haircare brand. She talks in our podcast about how to build an authentic brand.
Some of the questions Lynn answers are:
- What are the top things you should think about before launching a brand
- How do you figure out the best way to tell your brand story
- What does “authenticity” mean today
- How can you launch a brand with very limited $$
- How do you differentiate your brand in a crowded market?
- How do you connect with consumers?
How to Build an Authentic Brand
Lynn Power – Social Links
Lynn Power Bio
Lynn Power is a 30 year advertising executive who has worked on the world’s most iconic brands (American Express, Hershey’s, L’Oreal are just a few). She left her successful advertising career (she was CEO of J. Walter Thompson NY) to launch MASAMI, clean premium haircare in February 2020. With all her experience, Lynn is an expert on how to build an authentic brand.
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, and business author, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
If you liked this podcast you may like these: