When COVID-19 completely wipes out your business, what do you do? Linda Barnett, Founder of this popular business, explains how the Travelling TeaRoom became a virtual business during the pandemic. Linda is a retired banker who followed her passion to start a brand new business serving high teas, using many of her mother’s recipes.. She didn’t expect to have pivot so dramatically when the pandemic hit.
In this podcast Linda talks about
- How her business evolved from the Travelling TeaRoom to a group of related businesses
- New advertising platforms she embraced to stay in touch with current customers and expand her customer base.
- Which social platforms does she use to promote her business
- How she overcame some initial fears to go live on Zoom and Facebook to hold virtual events showcasing a selection of her jewellery and accessories
- How Linda collaborated with other female entrepreneurs to expand her line and hold joint virtual events
How the Travelling Tearoom Became a Virtual Business During the Pandemic
The Travelling TeaRoom Social Links
Listeners wishing to purchase fashion jewellery and fashion accessories from The Travelling TeaRoom and Boutique, that mention this podcast from Fabulous Fempreneurship, will receive a $5 credit on a purchase of $25 or more. email email@example.com to activate this offer.
A sample of jewellery, tea and fashion accessories from the Travelling TeaRoom boutique
Linda Barnett Bio
After retiring from a banking career, Linda became Owner and Founder of The Travelling TeaRoom where she brings a High Tea experience to the privacy of your own home, developed Private Label Teas, created bespoke Tea themed Note Card Stationary, published a successful Cookbook, offers specialty Chakra-Yoga line of teas, and has a jewellery and accessory Boutique for women.
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
If you liked this podcast About The Travelling TeaRoom you may like: