Our podcast guest, Gabrielle Sinacola talks about empowering women in the social tech space. What does it take for women to succeed in this type of business or career?
In this podcast you will discover
- How Gabrielle was able to distinguish herself from other job-seeking candidates in the social tech space?
- What advice does she have for women looking to climb their way to a c-suite position, as she has with Clash?
- What is the most important skill Gabrielle developed as a young professional, which has helped her achieve success in social tech?
- How has she worked to develop strong collaborations across creative, tech & business development departments in her role as Chief of Staff?
- Has she ever experienced imposter syndrome? If so, how has she overcome it?
- What is it about the Clash company culture that’s allowed her to thrive?
Empowering Women in the Social Tech Space
Gabrielle Sinacola Social Links
- Clash App Download Link (Apple): https://apps.apple.com/us/app/clash-shoot-videos-send-drops/id1441800002
- Clash App Download Link (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.byte
- Twitter: @clashappco
- Instagram: @clashappco
- TikTok: @clashappco
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/clashappco/
Gabrielle Sinacola Bio
Gabrielle Sinacola is the Chief of Staff at Clash App, Inc. where she directly supports the executive suite in strategic initiatives, people, processes, and standing up key projects. Prior to joining Clash full-time, she was consulting for various high-growth startups in digital marketing. Her background in the creator economy began at NeoReach, an influencer marketing agency, where she worked closely with P.J. Leimgruber, co-founder of both Clash and NeoReach, to run digital marketing and thought leadership initiatives. Sinacola graduated top of her class with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Business from the University of Southern California and is a guest lecturer in the Viterbi School of Engineering.
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, and business author, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
Are you just starting a business? Then check out our great book Fabulous Fempreneurship. This is a complete business startup guide. Everything you need to know to get your business up and running!
If you liked this podcast episode, “Empowering Women in the Social Tech Space”, you may like the following episodes. And don’t forget to subscribe via your favorite podcast platform and leave a review so we can continue to bring you more episodes!