Today we are talking about building confidence as a young female entrpreneur with Vanessa Pannozzo. As a rising entrpreneur in the real estate management business, Vanessa shares with our audience how confidence is key to being successful when negotiating deals, meeting with clients or presenting yourself as a valuable asset in any organization,
In this podcast you will discover:
- How did Vanessa come to the decision to resign from University as a psychology major, to step into the real estate world and make the choice to pursue entrepreneurship?
- What challenges did she have at the onset of her career?
- How does Vanessa feel about what the education system teaches young students?
- How does she avoid comparing yourself to others in the business industry?/What are some tips for new, and young, women choosing to take a risk and bet on themselves?
- What types of responses does she give to criticism/doubters? How does her reaction to things make or break her confidence?
- For women working within a family business or with their family, how does she separate business & family? How can this strengthen her family relationship?
- Vanessa’s biggest learning lessons
Building Confidence as a Young Female Entrepreneur
Vanessa Pannozzo Social Links
Vanessa Pannozzo Bio
As an entrepreneurial and ambitious young woman in the real estate industry, I am committed to making a positive impact and building strong connections with other women in business. I am proud to be a part of Executive Properties Capital, a dynamic and growing organization that partners with high-net-worth individuals to create a seamless real estate investing experience. With years of experience in the industry, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to my role as a team member, where I contribute my property management skills and keen design insight.
Having helped build our property management company from the ground up, I am experienced in implementing new technologies and software to better serve our clients and contractors. My background in psychology provides a solid understanding of human nature and has enabled me to build strong relationships within the industry. I am a progressive-minded individual, always looking for new ways to improve and stay in tune with developments in the field. Whether you’re a client, contractor, or fellow entrepreneur, I am dedicated to providing exceptional service and building meaningful connections.
The Fabulous Fempreneurship podcasts are brought to you by the founder of the Fabulous Fempreneurship community, and business author, Elaine Slatter. Elaine is the owner of XL Consulting Group, a small business advisory company. XL Consulting specializes in all aspects of marketing, including strategy, website design, story telling for your business and social media.
Are you just starting a business? Then check out our great book Fabulous Fempreneurship. This is a complete business startup guide. Everything you need to know to get your business up and running!
For a limited time only, use coupon code FAB50 to get the printed edition of our Fabulous Fempreneurship book for only $10.00 (CAD) + shipping!
If you liked this podcast episode, “Building Confidence as a Young Female Entrepreneur”, you may like the following episodes. And don’t forget to subscribe via your favorite podcast platform and leave a review so we can continue to bring you more episodes!